Wow, I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Valeriu dg Barbu (http://valeriudgbarbu.wordpress.com/) who writes truly lovely and provocative poetry. I am honored. The rules for this award, as I’m sure many of you know, is to: (1) thank the blogger who nominated me and provide a link to his blog, which I have done; (2) nominate 15 other bloggers for the award, which I will do shortly; and (3) reveal 7 things about myself.
(1) Again, thank you to Valeriu for the kindness of nominating me.
(2) Here are 15 bloggers that I now nominate (and I will try to inform each of them of the nomination as quickly as I can ;)):
(3) Finally, seven things about myself:
- I’m comfortable with making lists
- I spent the first 21 years of my life in central New York state, where there are more cows than people (at least there were before the dairy farms folded)
- I drove cross-country to Oakland, CA, in a 1966 Dodge van, in the late 70s, a truly amazing feat for a serious introvert
- I left my heart in San Francisco and eventually moved to the South, to an undisclosed location
- I have now lived in the South for more years than my original birthplace. I’m sure that means something but I don’t know what (or don’t want to know)
- I left my heart in San Francisco … oh, I said that already. OK, I want to move back to San Francisco before I die
- Yup, I’m old enough to be most of y’all’s grandmother, but I work hard at keeping my figure and staying sexy at 55 (whoops, TMI!!)
Disclaimer: At the time of this posting, I’ve managed to only notify half of my nominees because my DSL is tired and wants to go to bed … needs its beauty sleep, I guess:( Will try again tomorrow!
Categories: Blogs on blogs
Marie A Bailey
Writer, blogger, knitter, cat lover, and introvert.